03 June 2008

what's that smell?


Oh, it's me. I switched to deodorant that doesn't contain all the baddies (chiefly: aluminum, a heavy metal that's absorbed through the skin and has been linked to Alzheimer's, though this is a controversial point). And usually, the Weleda deodorant spray I use works. Really. But I recently changed from the Rose scented version to the Citrus. Old rosey was more reliable. Which is sad because I wanted a fresh citrus scent for summer. Guess I'll just have to carry it around with me all day and reapply. Or just deal with my own natural scent.

The fragrance,
my friend, that floats
to you this moment
streams from the tent
of the secrets of God.
--Rumi
You can get Weleda Deodorant Spray here:
Amazon
Drugstore
Weleda's own site

PS. My man wears the sage-scented version and it smells pretty good. And he doesn't stink at all.

No comments: